Friday, November 6, 2009

This is my first computer game I learned to play since I started to use computer in my whole life. I learn this from my high school classmates way back in last quarter of 1990's. I still have this game in my computer although I already have a new environment of this game, I let it work in Windows Vista.

Starcraft 2 Release Date is Coming

The Starcraft 2 release date gained lots of controversy because somehow, commercially advertising sites offers a fake release date earlier from this month of the year. Since the month of January, I keep an eye for this game to be release by Blizzard. First it was on January 19, 2009, according to game reports, they will release the beta version of the game and nothing happens. Later, the Blizzard Theme Park Contest announces again for the upcoming release, and still hanging.

Last March 4, the Gamestop website featured the Starcraft 2 which will be release on June 2 and pre-order is already available but the company which develop the game denied it.

And right now, another rumors circling over the Internet that the release date of Starcraft 2 might be before the year ends. It's probably in December. So keep an eye for this legendary PC Games and catch the latest updates from Gamers forums and sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY