Thursday, November 19, 2009

I've been waiting until now for the Jane Carrey Band website since then. I keep an eye on it cause I'm one of the band fans struck by the lyrics of their music from IMeem. Right now, I just hang around with their My Space site but I think it is good to see Jane Carry Band on their own portal. If you're one of their fan, could you please joined me to make their site appear soon? I already posted comments in some liberal fans of Jane Carrey in Twitter, and I think, it's time for us to group our self to promote our band idol.

Jane Carrey Band

You can visit Jane Carrey Band later in www.janecarreyband.com and the current My Space web site of them is in http://www.myspace.com/janecarreyband. Let's do a campaign for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY