Monday, November 2, 2009

I see Nicole Chauvet name appeared in one of Google hot trends last night when I get curious about her. I tried to search her name from all over and I landed to her Twitter account and read some conversational messages from her followers and probably her friends. The conversation was quite fine then lately, I tried to attempt for another search and I landed to one of I think her friend Twitter account saying something different which somehow catch my attention.

And this morning, I got her name again and right now, I am directed to a one site which reportedly post the cause of death of Nicole Chauvet. According to the site news, the cause of Nicole Chauvet death was a car accident.

According to College News reports, Nicole Chauvet was an education major student from Penn State Altoona which died in a car accident last Sunday night.

You can read the entire report in College News website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY