Monday, November 2, 2009

This morning, as I opened my blog for a new post, I see a new comments telling to open a link from my blog to link to a commercial sites. This is my first time to see these sites which offers products from all over. It is something like an Amazon and E-Bay type of business portal or product portals. And within the posts, I see a Black Friday Deal that encouraging me to shop on their site online.

Black Friday Deals Hit Again

My blog which can earn hundreds of traffic everyday was my personal site offers posts that contains whatever things I have in mind. I never waste my time instead I delete immediately the new comments I've got from whoever they are. I think it's a kind of business proposal that is happening every now and then in a usual type of online commercial issues. It's a Black Friday Deals offer by some businesses that lurks from all over the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY