Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Unblock Facebook Tips

I've been a computer laboratory technician in our school. I used to face this problem before, blocking social networking sites and other annoying websites because somehow, it is not related to our computer subjects.

I learn this from my students because I can see them on how they manipulate the network settings of their computer to by-pass our Internet servers so they can browse freely on the Internet. They can open their Facebook, Friendster, Tagged, and other social networking sites. Even chats intended website.

They used to changed the DNS of our individual computer connected to our Internet servers to unblock sites they wanted to open. Some of them learn how to used proxy servers and browse something like they never did it before.

In my case, I keep on searching remedy's on how to enhance our servers to keep this censorship alive in our entire computer network. Keep on searching for your remedy's, or I hope it could help you on how to unblock your Facebook from your Internet servers. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY