Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've been surprised with this article I read this morning in Yahoo. It's about Facebook Addiction Disorder (FAD) promoted by Dr. Michael Fenichel. According to article, psychologist are now probing this new kind of addiction that keeps on lurking to young minds and even adults to play games in Facebook.

I learn how to play games in Facebook just this month. I see my wife playing games like Farmtown which somehow let me getting more curious about it. I start to play Farmtown and learn how to increase my level as a player or farmer. I learn how to earn more experienced and money to buy anything I want in Farmtown. But before that, I am totally amazed with my students playing that games in our school Internet stations.

But, since I start to play this game, I need to go back to its daily or random routine. Because you need to do task in order for you to increase your level. Gain more experience and work to others to gain more money so you can increase your level as a player and you can unlock objects you need for your farm.

I really believe Dr. Michael Fenichel because somehow, I am experiencing problem with my daily routine. I need to wake up early to catch my plants harvest time or to do more job to earn more experience. I try to search Facebook Addiction Disorder (FAD) in Google and there are websites brought out their ideas on how this problems can be handle in our daily routine. According to Dr. Fenichel, it's another challenge for us on how can we handle this addiction in our inner selves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY