Friday, October 23, 2009

Keeps rocking with Facebook FarmVille! I learn how to love this game since I start playing FarmTown because some of my Facebook friends send me gifts for my farm in FarmVille. I learn how to used the basic commands and techniques on how to play this game.

Before, I try to compare FarmTown and FarmVille, the only thing I can see with this two Facebook application was the Dairy Farm were you can buy live stocks to produce more real income for your farm. You can buy cows and other live stocks to produce market products.

This feature is not available in FarmTown, but somehow, I already learn how to love this game rather than FarmVille. I'm just a seasonal player. I always left my farm plants wasted because of harvest due dates.

Keep playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY