Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is my first commentary posts and I would like to start this with Jaycee Dugard. Why Jaycee? Because Jaycee has been abducted for a very long time. She's gone last June 1991 and only found last August 2009. She's been gone for almost 18 years.

I start my post with this because right now, I have a problem with my "Hot Blends" blog. I have a lot of posts since I started to write last July 2009, and right now, I've been penalized by "Google" because I try to copy information from my own blog and post it to others with the same content. And right now I'm just hanging over the Internet with no Google index. Whaaah! I am lost too but I hope this problem will be solve later.

I consider Jaycee because probably, Google crawlers will finally found my post. Please, where are you're webots?..'ΓΌ

Here's the video of Jaycee from YouTube were Maggie Rodriguez spoke with People Magazine's Peter Castro about the things happen to Jaycee when she was in the hand of her kidnappers:





I can still remember Jaycee Dugard within my previous post in my other blog, in Hot Blends. It's always on the top of searches over the Internet. It's about the abduction of Jaycee Dugard which open the minds of those who read with the life of a little girl who was save by local police from the hand of her kidnappers.

She's been a top searches over the Internet since she was freed from her kidnappers. People Magazine extend their informative magazine by featuring Jaycee Dugard in their magazine cover with a corresponding photos and documentaries of Jaycee from the hand of her kidnappers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY