|
|
|---|
Saturday, August 6, 2011
We think Countess LuAnn would be proud. This sounds like a very classy thing to do.
Since Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari will no longer be taking the big leap into marriage, all the gifts everyone sent them off their wedding registry have been taken back to the store. Yeah, some people would've kept them. Those people wouldn't have any more friends, but who needs friends when you've got a waffle iron from Crate and Barrel?
Anyway, the gifts were sent back and everyone who was gracious enough to buy something for the couple got a little note sent to them (above) explaining that they'll be getting their money back shortly.
Alls end that ends well - at least for their guests! Things are probably still a little a rough for Kristin and Jay though.
Click here for all the scoop on Kristin & Jay
Click here for more posts on Kristin Cavallari
~Kelli at Hills Freak
Labels: engaged, Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011

Click here for all the latest news on Kristin Cavallari
credit - Life & Style, my scanner :)
~Kelli at Hills Freak
Labels: engaged, engagement ring, Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari, Life and Style, scans
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
According to People Magazine - yes! Here's the blurb on their front page:
Former Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari got one sweet surprise while on vacation in Mexico with her NFL beau Jay Cutler.
A source close to the couple confirms to PEOPLE that Cutler proposed over the weekend during their getaway in Cabo San Lucas.
"He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him," the source says.
Cavallari, 24, who also appeared on The Hills, and Cutler, 27, the quarterback for the Chicago Bears, have been dating since last fall.
"I'm in love," she told PEOPLE earlier this year, "and it's been great."
Her rep couldn't be reached for comment.
Click here for all the latest news on Kristin
credit - People
~Kelli at Hills Freak
Labels: engaged, Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari









