Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It is sad to hear this story from SB Nation recently when Tony Romo of Dallas Cowboy got a broken clavicle from their unwanted slammed with Michael Boley of the New York based team. According to him, he doesn't expect this to happen during the Monday Night Football although right now, he is currently undergone a medical treatment from a serious injury.

Tony Romo Broken Clavicle Injury

Here's a statement of Tony Romo from the interview after of the incident:
"It doesn't feel good, but it's just normal," Romo said. "I didn't know that it was broken. I was kind of in shock. When it happens your body kind of goes in shock and I had a hard time breathing. I tried catching my breath, and when I did, it was hard to move this shoulder. It felt like a good sprain and I was just trying to get back in. I was just really light headed.
It is hard for this guy to figure out of what happened during that time when a sudden force struck him and leaves a remarkable negative experience on the field. Try to check some more soon as we continue to follow this story from the world of football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY